Planning your holiday!
- Schedule your travel dates.
- Determine your budget.
- Do your passport and visa transactions.
- Purchase your round-trip flight ticket.
- Get travel insurance.
- Book a hotel.
- Remember we’re with you through all your travel transaction! Complete all your important travel transaction booking, ticketing and check-in easily from one place!
- Check-in online before your flight.
- Rent a car. So, you’ll be free to do as you please and explore any place at any time.
- Use mobile apps to make all your travel transactions as convenient and easy as possible.
- Decide on how you’re going to get to the airport and hotel.
- Prepare a list of transportation methods, such as buses and trains you can use during your trip. Look up the days and times in advance.
- You already know your interests. Decide how you can combine them on your travels.
- Search for clues about the destination. (places to visit, food to try, restaurant recommendations)
- Download travel apps to your phone and get offline access to maps of the places you want to go to.
- Find out the currency of the destination.
- Investigate safety rules.
- Make a list of activities and tours that you can attend during your trip.
- Pre-book some tours and activities.
- Make sure you are following baggage rules when preparing your luggage.
- Make your meal selection no later than 24 hours before your flight, considering your nutritional preferences.
- If you want to treat yourself and add more comfort to your flight experience, get a cabin upgrade via our website.
On your travels!
- Be at the airport an average of 2-3 hours in advance.
- After you have received your ticket and you are going abroad, consider how much time it will take to get through passport control.
- If you want to quickly slip through X-ray security make sure not to carry any metal clothing, accessories, etc.
- Always make sure to check and follow the gate numbers via screens or announcements.
- If you have time to relax before the flight, you should head to the lounges and try a variety of delicious flavors.
- Make use of our in-flight entertainment systems for a more enjoyable journey. Perhaps you will get to watch that movie you have been meaning to see above the clouds.
- Consume plenty of fluids. If you’re wondering it is important to consume fluids, check our article.
- Relax on your flight by exercising.
- Follow flight safety instructions.
- If you have any issues you can contact the person on duty without hesitation.
- Complete departure procedures at the airport upon arriving at your destination.
- Read our article to find out about any precautions you may need to take after your flight.
If you want more, to travel alone and experience personal travel, don’t forget to check the list we have prepared for you.